Wednesday, June 2, 2010

An introduction

Hello there! My name is Amber, and I am an aspiring artist. I have a unique view on art, and I hope that by creating something beautiful i can change the world. My Cousin Erin is the one who inspired me to take on this journey, and i owe her many thanks because of it. So what is going to happen is I am going to create at least one thing per day for 365 days; it could be big or small, but one finished product per day is my goal. Any suggestions or comments are welcomed!

The Rules:
1. Must create at least one thing every day for one year. Working on projects a little each day is fine, but at least one finished project must be completed each day.
2. Can repeat items, preferably not more than a couple days in a row.
3. Can be original ideas, or tutorials/ideas from others.
4. Can take on any medium…painting, sewing, drawing, writing…anything, as long as something real and measurable is the end product.
5. Can be gifts for others, something for myself, or something for an unknown recipient, etc.
6. Pieces of a larger something do not necessarily count (i.e., granny squares themselves do not count, but when pieced together to make a larger product, such as a blanket, hat, scarf, etc., it counts).
7. Smaller projects in a series of projects would count(i.e., an amiarumi little girl doll would count, even if it’s in a series to make an amigarumi family, or… a finished painting of a person would count, even if it’s part of a series of paintings of people).

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah! I have influenced you!

    I am soooo excited to see your stuff! I think at least one day we should collaborate.

    ReplyDelete